Which is the best skin care product?
In fact there's nothing like a most excellent skin care product. In reality there is not anything like ‘The best skin care product’, for the reason that skin care products work in a different way for different people (based on the skin type to some extent). A product that is the ‘best skin care product’ for one human being might end up exist the worst for another person. So, a more reasonable query to ask would be ‘What is the most excellent skin care product for my type of skin? Though, this still is not totally logical. We tend to separate people into four groups according their skin type – i.e. sensitive skin, normal skin, oily skin and dry skin. However, this categorization is just too wide to be used specifically in determining the best skin care product. We can say ‘best skin care product for a sensitive skin’ or ‘best skin care product for a normal skin’ are improved declaration than just ‘best skin care product’. But in fact, that is what it is – ‘better’; still not accurate.
So, it really comes to reformulate the query – ‘Which is the most outstanding skin care product for me’. Yes, this is accurately the problem that you should be asking, and unluckily there is no simple respond for this. Upon reaching at the best skin care product of them will require some effort on your part.
First, you must identify how skin care products work. This is straightforward. You can think about all skin care products which consist of 2 types of ingredients – Active and inactive. The active ingredients are actually working on your skin. The inactive only helps to deliver the active ingredients to the skin. Both ingredients have to work for your skin, so that the product is effective (and go on to become the best product of skin care for you).
As well the ingredients, the method you apply your skin care products is similarly essential. In fact, this is still more important. If you do not know how to apply skin care products, you could always be hunting for the best skin care product for yourself, when that has already passed you. On the other hand, it is also important to make a decision on the frequency of use (of the skin care products). The environmental factors - temperature, humidity and pollution level, have an effect on the choice of best skin care product. Here are a small number of rules that you could use to make sure that your best skin care product is really the best for you:
- Clean the skin before applying the best skin care product.
- Use Makeup remover instead of ordinary water and remove your Makeup before going to bed.
- The worth of active ingredients is reduced when applied over a further product e.g. over moisturizer. So the first to apply this best product for skin care and you have specified to apply a moisturizer if necessary.
- Apply the products on wet and warm skin.
- You will have to testing with a small number of products before you arrive at the one that is the best skin care product for you.
- Don't exfoliate too many or too difficult.
- Change your schedule of skin care for every season (winter/summer, etc.), changes in the factors of the environment and changes in the type of your skin.
Note that the best product for skin care may not be fixed at once. It is only through experiment (and consciousness) you can find the best skin care product (for you).